fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ippez Robert <ippezrob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User Side Response for Android Self Service - UI Enhancements based on Test release by Dilpreet Singh
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2017 12:28:36 GMT
Hi All,
I was testing the self service apk that was released recently from a real
device - Samsung J1 Android 4.4.4 and am so happy to report that the
performance is good so far with minimal (2) crash cases of which one has
been fixed Issue with PR and the other is in QR Scan, when you scan a bar
code with 13 digits, it crashes. Instead it should not crash but detect an
invalid QR Code format or type

Qtn: What do you scan here and if its the QR Code that is found in the
Saving Account Details of the Self Service app then does it need you to
have two live devices to scan this?

About enhancements that i feel personally should be made - subject to
discussion and your opinion view, i have written them down and attached a
scanned copy of the document. Apologies if the handwriting is bad.
If there are things you need clarifications about or if my explanation is
not clear, you can post back and i will be more than happy to respond.

Document 1 <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByvEFNTrYejZY0ZCc0M3M2dCNE0>

Document 2 <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByvEFNTrYejZdHlfempFTGpNQ0U>

Screenshot <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByvEFNTrYejZNU5tbzFvQXNoNjg>

As i have also included in the attached document, there should be provision
for a user/Client to "Report a problem" option just like in Facebook Lite,
when a client can select problem category and then give a problem/bug
description. See attached screenshot with explanation

Thanks
Regards
Ippez Roberts
Skype ID: ippez.robert1
Email: ippezrobert@gmail.com

--
Ippez Roberts
Director & Founder - Skyline Technologies Uganda