fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Gurinder Kaur <gurinderthind...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] Help regarding MySQL version 5.5 for Mifosx installation
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 12:01:39 GMT
On 28 August 2017 at 16:46, Mohit Bajoria <mohitbajo36@gmail.com> wrote:

> You can try this tutorial if you are on Ubuntu
> https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-mysql-on-ubuntu-14-04
>
> Feel Free to ask if you still face any problem

When I try to install it explicitly with sudo apt-get install
mysql-server-5.5 as given in the above tutorial, I get the following
error:

Package mysql-server-5.5 is not available, but is referred to by
another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
percona-xtradb-cluster-server-5.6:i386 percona-server-server-5.6:i386
mysql-testsuite-5.7:i386 mariadb-server-10.0:i386
percona-xtradb-cluster-server-5.6
percona-server-server-5.6 mysql-testsuite-5.7 mariadb-server-10.0
mysql-server-5.7:i386 mysql-server-5.7 mysql-common

E: Package 'mysql-server-5.5' has no installation candidate

--
Gurinder Kaur
Blog:https://gurinder95.wordpress.com

"If you have a deep desire to move forward, a way will be prepared for you"