fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Raunak Sett <sett.rau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API for self-registration of self-service users now available
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 16:17:23 GMT
According to the user story mentioned here:
https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app/issues/59
The client needs to enter the account no and phone number for
self-registration.t A user has multiple types of accounts so can the user
link his client account and the self-service registration using any account
number? or account number has a different context here. @Ed, @Denila can
you confirm?
Also, we would need an endpoint to check if the account can be created or
not against these fields as the self-service user registration endpoint
takes all the data and registers the user at once.
https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/394

https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app/issues/56 Suggests that we need
the ability to let the user reset their password, but I don't think we yet
have the backend to generate a forgot password request. I went through the
docs and I found the update user method which could be used but how do we
send a reset password link through email/mobile. @Nazeer how can we achieve
this?

--
Raunak Sett