fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Lionel Raymundi - Poincenot <lio...@poincenot.com>
Subject Re: Effective Annual Interest Rate
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2017 14:16:57 GMT
Hi Nazeer, thanks for you answer.

I ended up adding this data to LoanScheduleModel and LoanScheduleData, to
be able to use it in Loan's "calculate" POST API response. I added it there
because we need to be able to compare this information at calculation time,
before the loan is created.

The calculations are performed in the "generate" method of
AbstractLoanScheduleGenerator (is where I found all the data that I needed).

So far, it is not necessary for us to get this info AFTER the loan is
created, but I think it would be useful as discussed with Ed.

So if you agree, I would create a JIRA ticket for this improvement also, so
we can discuss there and find a way to implement it in a way useful for all
of us.

Regards

Lionel