fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Santosh Math <sant...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Loan Schedule
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 12:28:32 GMT
Hi Kimani,

1. There is no report yet to fetch loan schedule of an individual client.
There is a report 'Client  Loan listing' but  it displays schedule of all
clients.

2. There is client's savings summary but it also displays debits and
credits of all clients rather than individual clients.

3. Currently, Mifos supports two types of service providers: Twilio and
Infobip.  and  uwazii can be added too.

Greets
Santosh

--