fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Sendoro Juma <send...@singoafrica.com>
Subject Re: New committer: Santosh Math
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2017 15:36:55 GMT

		Dear Santosh,
Congratulations for the deserved and timely recognition!
Keep the sprit and create many more of your kind for the sustainability of our great community!
All The Best!!!
RegardsSendoro

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 6:04 PM +0300, "Ed Cable" <edcable@mifos.org> wrote:

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Fineract
has invited Santosh Math to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

He has been an active member of the community since 2014 playing many roles
initially as the lead support resource, guiding documentation for the
platform. Most recently in his role as lead QA engineer for the community,
he has gone well beyond those duties doing triage and product management
for Apache Fineract (as well as the Mifos X distribution and apps that
consume it). Santosh is patient, thorough, and a deeply committed community
member. He has greatly enhanced the quality of the software and has helped
to streamline contributions by improving our triage and release management
processes. He is continually helping other partners, assisting volunteers
and interns, and most importantly supporting users of Apache Fineract. You
an see his active presence on the mailing lists, the issue trackers, and
our wikis.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Thanks,

Ed