fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Pawar <nickr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help regarding adding codes to MIFOS
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2017 11:41:45 GMT
Hello Gurinder,
Loan/savings product are defined from Admin-->Products -->loan/savings products.Code-code
value are not used for defining products.
Regards,Nikhil

From: Gurinder Kaur <gurinderthind123@gmail.com>To: Mifos software development <mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net>Cc:
"dev@fineract.apache.org" <dev@fineract.apache.org>Sent: Thursday 31 August 2017, 6:34:39
AM GMT-5Subject: Help regarding adding codes to MIFOS
Hello everyone, I have started to create group loan account as :-

1) Go to the specific Group and click on 'Group Loan Application'.
2) On the next window, Select the loan product for the Group.

Now, for defining the codes of Product in my local machine I have done
following steps

1. Go to Admin -->System --> Manage Codes -->Add Code -->Product
-->Add code Values for Product.

But, again when I went to select the loan Product for the group the
values that I have added are not displayed.

Can anyone please help ?

--
Gurinder Kaur
Blog:https://gurinder95.wordpress.com

"If you have a deep desire to move forward, a way will be prepared for you"