fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Shaik Nazeer" <nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Current Triage Status of Three Tickets Logged by ThitsaWorks
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2017 13:10:55 GMT
Hi Ed,

We will prioritize FINERACT-491, FINERACT-494 asap. I have requested some more details on
FINERACT-467.

Regards,
Nazeer

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Cable [mailto:edcable@mifos.org]
Sent: 18 August 2017 18:46
To: Dev
Subject: Re: Current Triage Status of Three Tickets Logged by ThitsaWorks

Oops I forgot to include all three tickets:

FINERACT-491 - Savings annual compound doesn't respect Fiscal month (in
April)

FINERACT-494 - Issue when selecting savings account on client creation page

FINERACT-467 - Request for equal installment (with equal principal and equal interest) loan
schedule

*Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | *http://mifos.org <http://facebook.com/mifos>
 <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>