fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Shaik Nazeer" <nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Daily calculation - Interests and charges
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2017 06:58:38 GMT
A possible workaround is to add the charge percentage by converting value from yearly to daily.

Regards,

Nazeer

From: Ed Cable [mailto:edcable@mifos.org]
Sent: 02 August 2017 20:53
To: Adriana Pinto
Cc: Mifos software development; dev@fineract.apache.org; Jose Garcia
Subject: Re: Daily calculation - Interests and charges

Hi Adriana,

Thanks for providing these specifics.

So to confirm, you need the ability to specify overdue penalties for the following new scenarios
that aren't currently available right now.

Percentage of overdue principal (capital)

Percentage of overdue interest

For both of these you would need to allow this to be done a daily frequency.

Can you create a feature request ticket on the Apache Fineract JIRA? You can create an account
and then open the ticket at https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FINERACT

Is this a requirement that you team could work on? We can try and provide guidance and mentorship
from developers in the community.