fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Shaik Nazeer" <nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: [Mifos-developer] API for self-registration of self-service users now available
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2017 06:48:40 GMT
SSU creation is associated with client details. So the account number you are entering is client
account number. We don’t have backend support to reset the password.

Regards,

Nazeer

From: Raunak Sett [mailto:sett.raunak@gmail.com]
Sent: 02 August 2017 21:47
To: Ed Cable; Denila Philip
Cc: Mifos software development; dev@fineract.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Mifos-developer] API for self-registration of self-service users now available

According to the user story mentioned here: https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app/issues/59

The client needs to enter the account no and phone number for self-registration.t A user has
multiple types of accounts so can the user link his client account and the self-service registration
using any account number? or account number has a different context here. @Ed, @Denila can
you confirm?

Also, we would need an endpoint to check if the account can be created or not against these
fields as the self-service user registration endpoint takes all the data and registers the
user at once.  <https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/394> https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/394

https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app/issues/56 Suggests that we need the ability to
let the user reset their password, but I don't think we yet have the backend to generate a
forgot password request. I went through the docs and I found the update user method which
could be used but how do we send a reset password link through email/mobile. @Nazeer how can
we achieve this?