fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Zayyyad A. Said" <zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Loan Schedule
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 12:36:38 GMT
Try this to get individual client schedule:

*	Open loan account of the client
*	Click on Transaction tab.
*	Click on Export button.
*	Click on Generate.

You can do the same for savings account.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com