fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Zayyyad A. Said" <zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Reverse overdue charges application - MIFOS
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 13:59:07 GMT
Hi all,

I think it would be appropriate to have a function to waive all penalties at once.

We have also received complains that its tiresome to waive one by one especially for daily
accrual and when the charges have accrued for a long time.

We have a client who has devised a workaround when they want to close a loan account with
penalties accrued; they record all payments made to the loan and do “Undo Disbursal” which
reverses all payments and removes the penalties accrued. Then they disburse the loan again
and reapply the payments made to close the loan account.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com <mailto:zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com>