fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Zayyyad A. Said" <zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
Subject RE: New committer: Santosh Math
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2017 17:44:00 GMT
Congratulation Santosh Math.

*******
Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011
Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Cable [mailto:edcable@mifos.org]
Sent: 09 August 2017 06:13 PM
To: Dev <dev@fineract.apache.org>
Subject: New committer: Santosh Math

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Fineract has invited Santosh Math to become
a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

He has been an active member of the community since 2014 playing many roles initially as the
lead support resource, guiding documentation for the platform. Most recently in his role as
lead QA engineer for the community, he has gone well beyond those duties doing triage and
product management for Apache Fineract (as well as the Mifos X distribution and apps that
consume it). Santosh is patient, thorough, and a deeply committed community member. He has
greatly enhanced the quality of the software and has helped to streamline contributions by
improving our triage and release management processes. He is continually helping other partners,
assisting volunteers and interns, and most importantly supporting users of Apache Fineract.
You an see his active presence on the mailing lists, the issue trackers, and our wikis.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go
via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Thanks,

Ed