fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Adriana Pinto <adriana.pi...@bowpi.com>
Subject Daily calculation - Interests and charges
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 22:23:14 GMT
Hi Community.
Our team has been developing over the platform, and it's really interesting.
Actually, we have a special case, which has demanded us the daily-calculation of interests
in our loans.
How? Every loan are calculated with a nominal rate and Declining Balance, and it's ok; but
at late repayments we need to calculate the overdue charges DAILY.
For example:
Overdue interests are 217.11, and the rate for overdue charges is 10%. Then, the moratorium
per day would be (217.11*10%*1/360), and it would be accumulated till the day the repayment
occurs.

Is there any way of configuring this calculation and having evidence of it.

Kind regards,
Adriana Pinto