fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject DISCUSS: Self-Service APIs for Viewing Reports
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 21:33:16 GMT
Hello community,

As Dilpreet works on some additional use case for the mobile self-service
app (please let us know if you'd like to test out the latest APK), I think
we need additional self-service APIs to view reports.

The use case we're trying to support is to allow a self-service user to
view statements/reports on his/her loan/savings accounts.

The simple use case is documented at
https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app/issues/359

Nazeer, could you please discuss with Rajan and Dilpreet what API would be
needed to allow a client to view and download a PDF loan or savings account
statement?

Thanks,

Ed

--