fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Notification Module Review
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 12:49:43 GMT
Nazeer,

Now that the reskin is complete and nearing merging into the codebase, we
need to pick up Adi left off on the review of Adhyan's work and get it
merged in.

We are looking to integrate the notifications framework in the Android UI
and can't do so until we have merged in Adhyan's work from last summer.

Thanks,

Ed