fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Mifos or Fineract
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2017 22:52:42 GMT
Hi Aswin,

Welcome to the community.

Apache Fineract is the back-end platform which was formally called Mifos X.
Mifos X is an open source distribution on top of Apache Fineract which
contains a Web App User Interface along with mobile apps for staff and
clients and reporting and data migration tools.

You can learn more about the differences between Mifos and Apache Fineract
at http://mifos.org/blog/infrastructure-apache-mifosx/.

You can access the Contributor's Zone to get your build up and running:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Contributor%27s+Zone

You can then grab a ticket suitable for a new contributor at
https://goo.gl/3beAyU

Don't hesitate to send any questions along via the mailing lists.

Cheers,

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*