fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Gen 3 and Apache Fineract
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 21:16:27 GMT
Henrik,

Thank you for sharing the update on DreamSave. The community is looking
forward to making your work with Project Concern International a success. I
look forward to hearing from the rest of the community what the status of
the support for group hierarchy and deposit products is to enable others to
digitize and support Savings Groups.

Best,

Ed

--