fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ippez Robert <ippezrob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Notification Module Review
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 18:42:52 GMT
Hi Nazeer, Just confirming if the next release could include Report
Scheduler's UI also, Its Mockup is at https://github.com/openMF/
community-app/issues/1867 as part of the Email Campaign, since its API's
are already merged just remaining the UI.

Thanks for the great work you are doing.

Regards

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 6:49 PM, Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org> wrote:

> Thanks for the update Nazeer. But to clarify, this is the work that Adhyan
> did last summer and not the ongoing notifications work that Courage is
> taking on currently.
>
> Give us a heads up when you complete SSU implementation and then we'll
> discuss merging of Adhyan's work so that Mayank can work on the
> notifications framework as part of the android field officer app.
>
> Ed
>
> On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 6:04 AM, Shaik Nazeer <
> nazeer.shaik@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Ed,
> >

> > I had planned Email Campaigns, two factor authentication, notification
> > module for next release. I am in the middle of the SSU implementation.
> Post
> > this I will complete these reviews.
> >

> > Thanks,
> >
> > Nazeer

Ippez Roberts
Director & Founder - Skyline Technologies Uganda
"IT Consultants & Engineers"
P.O.Box 155, Moyo
UGANDA.
Tel: +256788725408/789643284