fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nayan Ambali <na...@rupie.co>
Subject Release date for Mifos IO (Gen 3) framework as part of Apache Fineract
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 06:15:57 GMT
Dear Fineract community,

My name is Nayan Ambali. I have been with Mifos from its early days to its
evolution as top-level Apache project (Fineract).

At present I lead RuPie. RuPie is a self service urban microfinance, based
out of Bengaluru, we are serving Indian urban low income indivduals by
providing micro credit that is tailer made to each indiviudals. We are
committed to increasing financial inclusion because we believe everyone
deserves the ability to pursue more in life

We use Mifos X and IndiaStack to do cashless and paperless transactions,
for loan portfolio management and for financial accounting.

We are pleased with the architecture and design of Mifos I/O (Generation 3
of Mifos) that we've seen and evaluated from the Mifos I/O GitHub page -
https://github.com/mifosio. The Financial Inclusion 2.0 webinar led by the
Mifos Initiative has demonstrated the promising opportunities that are
possible on top of this next generation architecture.

We want to migrate to generation 3 of Mifos but can't do this until the
framework is formally part of Apache Fineract.

Please let us know when the framework will be part of Apache Fineract and
we want to do our part in contributing as individuals so are eager for it
to be part of the Apache Fineract project.

Also can community let us know the list of fully completed feature avaible
for end user.

-
Nayan Ambali
CEO