fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Aswin kumar <programo.sap...@gmail.com>
Subject Advice Needed || Apache Fineract
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2017 07:29:49 GMT
Hi ,

 I am new to java and I am trying to learn software development by
contributing to fineract.I do not have much
experience in web development.From the chat conversation in Gitter, I
have found that fineract(https://github.com/apache/fineract) is the
backend.Community-app
(https://github.com/openMF/community-app ) is the front end.I am
learning java and also in the process of learning front end
technologies like HTML, CSS and javascript.I would like to know to
contribute to backend fineract, what are the web technologies that I
should know to start contributing to fineract project.From google
search I came to know that I should learn JSP,Servlets  first and then
move on to frameworks like Spring.I would like to know your opinion
and please advice me regarding the same.Also please suggest if you
know of some good resources (books , links on the web) to learn the
technologies required to contribute to Fineract.

Thanks!
Aswin