fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Raunak Sett <sett.rau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial Draft for collection sheet
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2017 16:12:24 GMT
Thanks Ed.

- Yes we should have yellow color if the client paid none or less
- We can assume the records account wise as these are the transactions that
need to be fulfilled. so if there is a client with 2 accounts they can be
seperate items in the list. I guess this is what we are doing currently
- Yes, the use is free go back and forth, break the sequence then search
for a specific item fill it , so on, he can fill the sheet flexibly.
- I think the data should be submitted at the end only

Raunak Sett