fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Shaik Nazeer" <nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: DISCUSS: Self-Service APIs for Viewing Reports
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2017 00:58:27 GMT
Hi Ed,

SSU PR is already merged and the same will be deployed on staging environment on Monday. I
will schedule a meeting to discuss about loan, savings statements with Dilpreet and Rajan.

Regards,

Nazeer

From: Ed Cable [mailto:edcable@mifos.org]
Sent: 29 July 2017 03:03
To: dev@fineract.apache.org
Cc: Denila Philip; Dilpreet Singh; RM; Nazeer Shaik
Subject: DISCUSS: Self-Service APIs for Viewing Reports

Hello community,

As Dilpreet works on some additional use case for the mobile self-service app (please let
us know if you'd like to test out the latest APK), I think we need additional self-service
APIs to view reports.

The use case we're trying to support is to allow a self-service user to view statements/reports
on his/her loan/savings accounts.

The simple use case is documented at https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app/issues/359

Nazeer, could you please discuss with Rajan and Dilpreet what API would be needed to allow
a client to view and download a PDF loan or savings account statement?

Thanks,

Ed

--

Ed Cable