fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Shaik Nazeer" <nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Notification Module Review
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 13:04:44 GMT
Hi Ed,

I had planned Email Campaigns, two factor authentication, notification module for next release.
I am in the middle of the SSU implementation. Post this I will complete these reviews.

Thanks,

Nazeer

From: Ed Cable [mailto:edcable@mifos.org]
Sent: 07 July 2017 18:20
To: Adhyan Srivastava; dev@fineract.apache.org
Cc: Nazeer Shaik; Pranjal Goswami; courage angeh
Subject: Re: Notification Module Review

Nazeer,

Now that the reskin is complete and nearing merging into the codebase, we need to pick up
Adi left off on the review of Adhyan's work and get it merged in.

We are looking to integrate the notifications framework in the Android UI and can't do so
until we have merged in Adhyan's work from last summer.

Thanks,

Ed