fineract-dev mailing list archives

From <sif...@skyburgsystems.org>
Subject RE: [Mifos-developer] Mifos X Latest Release
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 10:45:47 GMT
Hi Santosh,

Yes I have had a chance to look at the report and it’s Excellent. Thanks for the great job
Sampath. Total due in box wont matter when the due amount is so clear in the schedule and
the transactions. Looks ready to be shipped.

Thanks and regards,

Sifiso

From: Santosh Math [mailto:santosh@confluxtechnologies.com]
Sent: July 03, 2017 11:17 AM
To: Sifiso Mtetwa
Cc: Ed Cable; dev (dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org); dev@fineract.apache.org; Shaik Nazeer;
Sampath Kumar G
Subject: Re: [Mifos-developer] Mifos X Latest Release

Sifiso,

Did you get the time to look at the report?

thanks

Santosh

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 4:53 PM, Santosh Math <santosh@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:

Hi Sifiso,

Sampath has implemented the report (Export under Transactions tab) as per your requirements(except
total due in box, it's difficult to fit in that box) and that report(Export) is deployed in
demo server for your testing purpose. Let me have your feedback later.

Check here:
https://demo.openmf.org/#/viewloanaccount/1191

Thanks

Santosh