fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Zayyyad A. Said" <zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
Subject RE: [Mifos-developer] Need Help::Maintain Mifos for multiple clients in single server
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2017 07:11:56 GMT
Dear Hari,

I don’t think you need to deploy multiple war files nor have different .mifosx and pentaho
folders for each client.

Mifos X supports multi-tenants, you just need to create these tenants in your AWS server.
Try following this thread http://mifos.cloud.answerhub.com/questions/704/how-to-create-multi-tenant-and-access-it.html

Let us know if you still face any problems and will be able to assist you.

For the custom reports, you can put all of them in .mifosx >> pentahoReports folder
and have different insert scripts executed in the clients DBs according to the requirements.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com <mailto:zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com>