fineract-dev mailing list archives

From <sif...@skyburgsystems.org>
Subject RE: [Mifos-developer] Mifos X Latest Release
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2017 20:49:44 GMT

From: Sampath Kumar G [mailto:sampath@confluxtechnologies.com]
Sent: July 03, 2017 12:51 PM
To: Sifiso Mtetwa
Cc: Santosh Math; Shaik Nazeer; dev; dev@fineract.apache.org; Ed Cable
Subject: Re: [Mifos-developer] Mifos X Latest Release

Regards,

Sampath

​

 <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/> Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd
#304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road

HRBR Layout 1st Block

Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

  <https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B3eLG3rDPEV8T0tGSk9sNzRDUzg&revid=0B3eLG3rDPEV8YVF2d1MrdGw1ZEVabWZiWXU2WUdyVnZVSjRnPQ>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any files/attachment transmitted
with it is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified.
If you are not the intended recipient, please email:  <mailto:support@confluxtechnologies.com>
support@confluxtechnologies.com and destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along
with the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and is unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited
or its subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee
the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before
opening any attachments, please check.