fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Zayyyad A. Said" <zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
Subject RE: [Mifos-developer] [Mifos-users] MIFOSX - 17.07.01.RELEASE on Staging Environment
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 07:26:09 GMT
Hi Benson,

On your proposal for investors, I think there is no need to have another entity developed
for Investors since you can create FD and RD accounts for clients. Creating another entity
would require creation of new data tables and/or amendments to the current tables and also
code changes cannot be avoided.

You would want to create different clients classifications and have Investors as one of the
classifications which will help you when developing reports.

Under clients, we have 2 entities i.e. PERSON or ENTITY (for organizations). If the investor
is an organization you can as well create them as ENTITY.

This is my thought, let others give their opinions as well.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com <mailto:zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com>