fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Resolving blocker with storing PPI responses WAS [Re: PPI Json tables]
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 14:57:43 GMT
Markus,

Were you able to look into this. Our Mifos interns are now getting to the
point in their projects where they're ready to integrate with the surveys
framework.

Thanks,

Ed

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 6:04 AM, Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org> wrote:

> Glad that you're back online. Please look at the email from May 12 at the
> top of this thread. I attempted to summarize the conversations and issues
> stating back to February.
>
> Ed
>
> On Jun 22, 2017 03:42, "Markus Geiss" <markus.geiss@kuelap.io> wrote:
>
>> OK ... I'm back online (;
>>
>> Can somebody please explain me what the issues are, so I can start fixing
>> them?
>>
>> Thanks & Cheers
>>
>> Markus
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 6:56 PM Markus Geiss <markus.geiss@kuelap.io>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> ha ha ... it is even worth ... looks like the income landline is broken
>>> somewhere at the last few inches ...
>>>
>>> a technician will come tomorrow and do some tests ... maybe then it is
>>> solved ...
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Markus

I'm
I was on a

Summer of Code projects -

looking into this are blocked
outreach efforts over the past
to capture PPI for nearly a

commitment we made
users to capture PPIs in Mifos.

call with Raunak
the through blocker once
Apache Fineract - SPM and the
helps set apart our software

part of both the
a critical blocker that we

to bring some other
threads.

PPI
the web app.*

is stored in the

be great.

proving to be a

to be linked to
tabulated and there is no
1) what is caused by Santosh
and 3) which is

URL for mifos
all surrounding tools are

the client sends

Sett <

done with the new survey
creation of lookup tables also for the
next week. I am stuck on showing the
for me. But I'm sure we'll get

wrote:

> [...]
I can do to help?

wrote:

> [...]
score in the results.
is stored in the DB so we can do an
a group of clients and of each client
too it would be great.

Sett <

I am starting with the
app first after that I'll be working on

Cable <edcable@mifos.org>

(1, 2, 3), correct?

survey from available PPI

run the PPI-uploader tool
the PPIs that have been added as XMLs.
from having to make some slight
based on the recent changes to resources
x.
given entity in the web app

the UI (you can test it out
by navigating to
and then survey. You can then select the
tables are being linked to the
tabulated.

web app

@Raunak - is this something

from scratch via the UI

old question group

scorecard for a given
instance of this (ideally
- client, loan)
example if in step 1 above
of the PH PPI at the
within the client record to record
that a survey is
that recorded survey from
stamp/version. Is the date/version
to be displayed.

the flexibility of
it relates to data tables.
pre-defined scorecards
Or is it also to create brand new "

If I want to create a survey from
15-question business plan
Table or should I use
should the surveys framework
(of multiple question types - free-form,
from this question bank, create a
questions) and then
possible, I want to work
Nayan worked on and implement