fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Resolving blocker with storing PPI responses WAS [Re: PPI Json tables]
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 16:54:16 GMT
That is really unfortunate - it's like in Nepal where the fiber-optic cable
got stolen as soon as it got installed!

Please let us know when you get an alternate connection and are ready to
look at the code and identify a fix. The interns are standing by and i have
another volunteer who is ready to work on the front-end too.

Ed

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 7:06 AM, Markus Geiss <markus.geiss@kuelap.io>
wrote:

> Hey,
>
> sadly my internet is not working ... looks like a line is broken ... and I
> can't tell how long this will take.
>
> As long as I don't have a decent internet connection it is nearly
> impossible to do some work.
>
> I'll keep you all posted on the progress.
>
> Sorry & Cheers
>
> Markus
>
> On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 5:52 PM Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org> wrote:
>
>> Markus,
>>
>> Welcome back from from Indonesia! Have you had a chance to look into this?
>>
>> Ed
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 1:30 AM, Markus Geiss <markus.geiss@kuelap.io>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey all,
>>>
>>> I will dedicate early next week to unblock you ... right now I'm trying
>>> to keep up with work leftover from the past two week when I was on a
>>> business travel.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Markus

DB