fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Mifos X Latest Release
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 12:53:11 GMT
Hi Zayyad,

The next Mifos X distribution that is powered by the latest Apache Fineract
release will be shipped this Monday most likely. We had been waiting for
the merging of the newly re-skinned web app before we could release as we
didn't want the re-skin code base to fall behind the platform once again.

What specific issues were you awaiting fixes on so I can ensure those are
in this release.

Thanks,

Ed

--