fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Brijesh Kumar <docb...@bodhiproject.org>
Subject Re: [Mifos-users] Mifos X Tally integration
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 09:21:30 GMT
Hi,

I discovered a document titled - "Tally.ERP 9 - Integration Capabilities"
and which could be of interest.

Link: <
http://mirror.tallysolutions.com/Downloads/TDL%20Developer/Tally.ERP%209%20-%20Integration%20Capabilities.pdf

Best,
Brijesh

---------
Brijesh Kumar, Ph.D.
Founder
Digital Media Initiatives | Bodhi Systems Pvt. Ltd.
http://www.dmiepub.com | https://www.bodhisystems.org
+91 955 724 8880 <+91%2095572%2048880>
Skype: docbrij
LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/in/brijeshkumardmi