fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ippez Robert <ippezrob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] Data import tool client upload error
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2017 06:38:15 GMT
Hi Avik,
Is it possible to includes changes make especially in Fixed Deposit -
Interest rate based on Amount. Its not possible to import Fixed deposit as
per now with this configuration.

Also importation of Share Accounts is not possible. Can these changes be
kindly included. As these are serious blockers for MFI/SACCO with such
implementation

Thanks
Regards

--
Ippez Roberts
Director & Founder - Skyline Technologies Uganda