fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Avik Ganguly <avikganguly...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] Data import tool client upload error
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 04:10:52 GMT
Hi Ippez,

Thanks for pointing out some of the gaps.

   - Share Accounts - This work is scheduled to be part of the deliverable
   for the import tool integration project.
   - Fixed Deposit - Interest rate based on Amount (@Kumaranath - When you
   are working on the FD / RD  import around 10th July, please ensure that
   this functionality supported by the platform is not missed out)

Would you be able to do a favor and do one round of user acceptance testing
somewhere around 2nd week of August for the integrated import functionality
or let us know someone in the community who is willing to do the same and
is available during that period?

Regards,
Avik.