fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Moses Billy <abil...@gmail.com>
Subject Mifos Install Files for Offline Ubuntu Installation
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2017 01:06:47 GMT
Dear all,

I have an offline Ubuntu box. I would like to load on MIFOS however the Box
has no Internet access.

However I can download  the install files from another source and transfer
using Flash Drive./ USB storage media

Could any one with Install files share on google drive so I can download.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Moses

--

 Ambition is so powerful a passion in the human breast, that however high
we reach we are never satisfied. *M**achiavelli, Niccolo*

No Life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, and desciplined. -
Henry Ermerson Fosdick