fineract-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2017 Mentor Registration
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 05:32:09 GMT
Great :)

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 12:29 PM, Shaik Nazeer
<nazeer.shaik@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:
> Thank you Maxim. I am able to see the project details now.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Maxim Solodovnik [mailto:solomax666@gmail.com]
> Sent: 28 June 2017 10:54
> To: Shaik Nazeer
> Cc: dev@fineract.apache.org; mentors@community.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code 2017 Mentor Registration
>
> Mentor is added, please check
>
> On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 12:08 PM, Shaik Nazeer <nazeer.shaik@confluxtechnologies.com>
wrote:
>> Hi Maxim,
>>
>> I have accepted the invitation.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Nazeer
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Maxim Solodovnik [mailto:solomax666@gmail.com]
>> Sent: 28 June 2017 06:22
>> To: Nazeer Shaik
>> Cc: dev@fineract.apache.org; mentors@community.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code 2017 Mentor Registration
>>
>> Hello Nazeer,
>>
>> please ping me as soon as you will accept the invitation
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 7:46 AM, Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org> wrote:
>>> Sorry Maxim,
>>>
>>> I had thought that was all taken care of :)
>>>
>>> Ed
>>>
>>> On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 5:31 PM, Maxim Solodovnik
>>> <solomax666@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Would treat this as PMC ACK :)
>>>>
>>>> Just have sent an invitation
>>>> Can add mentor as soon as invitation will be accepted
>>>>
>>>> On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 3:59 AM, Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org> wrote:
>>>> > Maxim,
>>>> >
>>>> > Can you please make Nazeer the mentor for Nikhil Pawar in the GSOC
>>>> > site
>>>> so
>>>> > he can leave the evaluation for him.
>>>> >
>>>> > Thanks,
>>>> >
>>>> > Ed
>>>> >
>>>> > On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 12:48 AM, Maxim Solodovnik
>>>> > <solomax666@gmail.com
>>>> >
>>>> > wrote:
>>>> >
>>>> >> Hello Sharik,
>>>> >>
>>>> >> this student is being mentored by "Vishwas Babu A J"
>>>> >> In case you would like to be official co-mentor you need to send
>>>> standard
>>>> >> initial mentor email (please search the archive) And to be ACKed
>>>> >> by FinerAct PMC
>>>> >>
>>>> >> In case you woul like to participate in mentoring process you
>>>> >> just need
>>>> to
>>>> >> step in :)
>>>> >>
>>>> >> On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 2:15 PM, Shaik Nazeer <
>>>> >> nazeer.shaik@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:
>>>> >>
>>>> >> > Hi all,
>>>> >> >
>>>> >> >
>>>> >> >
>>>> >> > I am interested in mentoring Nikhil Pawar for  https://issues.apache.
>>>> >> > <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-420>
>>>> >> > org/jira/browse/FINERACT-420
>>>> >> > <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-420>
>>>> >> >
>>>> >> >
>>>> >> >
>>>> >> > Regards,
>>>> >> >
>>>> >> > Nazeer
>>>> >> >
>>>> >> >
>>>> >> >
>>>> >> >
>>>> >>
>>>> >>
>>>> >> --
>>>> >> WBR
>>>> >> Maxim aka solomax
>>>> >>
>>>> >
>>>> >
>>>> >
>>>> > --
>>>> > *Ed Cable*
>>>> > President/CEO, Mifos Initiative
>>>> > edcable@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649
>>>> >
>>>> > *Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries |
>>>> > *http://mifos.org <http://facebook.com/mifos>
>>>> > <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> WBR
>>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Ed Cable*
>>> President/CEO, Mifos Initiative
>>> edcable@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649
>>>
>>> *Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries |
>>> *http://mifos.org <http://facebook.com/mifos>
>>> <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> WBR
>> Maxim aka solomax
>>
>
>
>
> --
> WBR
> Maxim aka solomax
>



-- 
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Mime
View raw message