fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Tarun Mudgal <tarun.mudga...@gmail.com>
Subject "Parameter `status` has been passed and is not supported for this request." while approving the savings
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 06:45:00 GMT
Hello,

I'm working on the issue #679 of android client - field officer app. While
I've solved the issue but while testing the same, I need to have some
saving account in 'approved' state.

I tried to do the same on the demo server and after submitting the approval
request, it shows the 'Checker Task'. When I click 'Approve' button, I'm
shown this error - "The parameter `status` has been passed and is not
supported for this request."

I tried to make some new savings account with different clients but I face
the same in all of them. Below are the screenshots of the error.

 [image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 2]

I'll appreciate if someone can tell how this can be corrected/bypassed.

Thanks
--
Tarun Mudgal
University of Delhi