fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Tarun Mudgal <tarun.mudga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Parameter `status` has been passed and is not supported for this request." while approving the savings
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 07:01:36 GMT
Thanks, Santosh!

So, am I supposed to download the source and run the same on localhost or
is there some web-app already running with the fix? I'm confirming because
it may take significant time to download and set up the backend code and I
need it only for like 5-10 minutes to test the account approval enhancement
fix on the android client.

--
Tarun Mudgal
University of Delhi