fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Hari Haran <harihara...@habile.in>
Subject Need help on Accounting and opening balance
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 09:56:23 GMT
Hi Team,

I have setup mifos and enabled the accounting.

Do I need to set the opening balance? Or I can start disbursing the loan
directly without setting opening balance branch wise?

What's the difference between these two approaches?

--

------------------------------
Regards,
<https://www.facebook.com/HabileTechnologies>

------------------------------
DISCLAIMER:
All emails and any files transmitted with them are confidential and
addressed. If you have received an email in error please notify your system
manager. The message in the email you have received contains confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not
the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy the
email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received
an email by mistake and delete the email from your system. If you are not
distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of the
information is strictly prohibited.