fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Sendoro Juma <send...@singo.co.tz>
Subject Re: Requirement to capture Family details of client in Fineract
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 16:04:24 GMT
Hello Nikhil,

Apologies for delay.

As I said earlier if I get you correct!!! This relation and information are considered
1. credit score
2. Away to recover loan...

How we use today
- using custom fields

What info required

Marital status[mandatory] [Options are: Single, Married, Divorced, Widowed]
Nationa Identity #      [Mandatory]

Identity Document Type:  {Options Passport, National ID, Driving License, Election ID}
Mobile number#
Physical Address
   - Home Address
   - Work Address

Future Looking
TIN #      //Tax Identification Number
SSN #      //Social Security Number

Note that... it is becoming now that Mobile # needs to be considered mandatory... reason being,
future looking fintech... the mobile operator calls logs may be used to score credit worth
of a customer... or related field kept.

Regards
Sendoro