fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Sahasrangshu Sinha (Sreejan)" ...@sreejan.in>
Subject Re: Support Task to Familiarize with Data Import Tool
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 18:04:57 GMT
Hi Ed/ Avik,

There is a bug in Data Import Tool that it can't process decimal interest rate. There is an
existing Jira, I believe. Can this be fixed?

We are held up due to this and unable to start using Mifos as our core system.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Sahasrangshu

Sent from my iPhone

> On 17 May 2017, at 1:57 AM, Avik Ganguly <avikganguly010@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Closed.
>
>> On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 11:11 PM, Sahasrangshu Sinha (Sreejan) <md@sreejan.in>
wrote:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> Would really appreciate if anyone can help us on Data Import Tool.
>>
>> Many thanks in advance!
>>

>> Best Regards,
>> Sahasrangshu Sinha
>> Sreejan
>>

>>> On 10 May 2017, at 11:30 PM, Sahasrangshu Sinha, FRSA (Sreejan) <md@sreejan.in>
wrote:

>>> Hi Ed,
>>>
>>> Many thanks for putting our request in front of your team and other volunteers.

>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> We are a small MFI based in Birbhum district of West Bengal province in India.
We have already deployed Mifos X in AWS as well as the Data Import Tool. We successfully uploaded
all of our 900+ customers but unable to upload the groups via the group templates.

>>> It would great if anyone is based in Kolkata or West Bengal. Otherwise, he/she
can connect us via TeamViewer or we can share our credential to log-into the data import tool.
Please let me know..

>>> Best Regards,
>>> Sahasrangshu Sinha
>>> Sreejan Livelihood Development
>>> Fellow at the Royal Society of Arts (RSA)
>>>

>>> Please visit us at: www.sreejan.in

explore more on the data import tool!

import templates in the tool are fully functional

difficulties that person is facing.

the data import tool! I would be willing to support the customer with his own difficulties
with tool.Could you send a send in some formalities in getting to know the customer and familiarizing
the tool myself?

using the data import tool to upload groups successfully into Mifos X. They don't have enough
budget to be a paying customer of a branded version of Mifos so were looking at whatever community
support they could receive.

- supporting this customer would be a good lesson in understanding the use cases and requirements
for how the tool is used.