fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Shaik Nazeer" <nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: [Mifos-developer] Data import tool client upload error
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 06:18:58 GMT
I can see address configuration is enabled in the system. So it is trying to add client address
which is not present as part of the DIT request data. You can try by disabling the address
configuration.

Regards,
Nazeer

-----Original Message-----
From: Thynn Win [mailto:thynn.win@thitsaworks.com]
Sent: 26 June 2017 08:07
To: Mifos software development; Ed Cable
Cc: dev@fineract.apache.org
Subject: RE: [Mifos-developer] Data import tool client upload error

Hi,

In the mean time you can try this.

Disable the address in system>configuration screen, import the clients using the tool and
then re-enable the address at the end.
We did this when there was no pre-existing clients in the system and it worked. If you have
existing clients in the system, you might want to test this in dev first.

Best,
Thynn