fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Pawar <nickr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requirement to capture Family details of client in Fineract
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 18:17:42 GMT
Hi Sendoro,
Yes, you are correct regarding identification of family member. It was difficult for me to
develop functionality which would update/ delete a family member record and then I came up
with a work around of identifying the record by using its  client family member id. I am
working on your requirement to add identifiers and mobile number. Let me figure out a proper
structure and would enhance the api.
As of now, I am not storing physical address of client family member, will that be problem/inconvenience
?If yes, we can discuss this further.
Regards,Nikhil

      From: Sendoro Juma <sendoro@singoafrica.com>
 To: dev@fineract.apache.org; Nikhil Pawar <nickrp89@gmail.com>
Cc: Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org>; Nayan Ambali <nayan.ambali@gmail.com>; Shaik
Nazeer <nazeer.shaik@confluxtechnologies.com>; Sendoro Juma <sendoro@singoafrica.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, 14 June 2017 11:09 PM
 Subject: Re: Requirement to capture Family details of client in Fineract

Hello Nikhil,

Family member(s) identify proof; I think is important so that the information collected can
be of verified.
Info. like ID #, ID Doc Type, Mobile # of the family members... //note Mobile #should be in
first page because nowadays it might be the easier thing to verify.

I didn't see the address tab, I'm assuming that you will capture the physical address.

My few cents.

Regards
Sendoro