fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Pawar <nickr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requirement to capture Family details of client in Fineract
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 06:43:23 GMT
Hello Sendoro,
Thank you for your response. You are correct, we are using this information for making inquiry
with credit bureau and then reporting the standing of client to credit bureau as well.(However,
we are not using this information to determine the credit score ourselves)As you said, you
are storing the identifiers of family members in custom fields. I am assuming that you must
have created a separate  table for family members and in that table you are storing family
identifiers as well.In order to simplify the design and be consistent with client model, we
are planning to create a new table for storing family members' identifiers(similar to m_client_identifiers).Let
us know, your take on this approach and would this be beneficial to you.
Regards,Nikhil

      From: Sendoro Juma <sendoro@singo.co.tz>
 To: dev <dev@fineract.apache.org>; Nikhil Pawar <nickrp89@gmail.com>
Cc: Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org>; Nayan Ambali <nayan.ambali@gmail.com>; Shaik
Nazeer <nazeer.shaik@confluxtechnologies.com>
 Sent: Friday, 9 June 2017 9:36 PM
 Subject: Re: Requirement to capture Family details of client in Fineract

Hello Nikhil,

Apologies for delay.

As I said earlier if I get you correct!!! This relation and information are considered
1. credit score
2. Away to recover loan...

How we use today
- using custom fields

What info required

Marital status[mandatory] [Options are: Single, Married, Divorced, Widowed]
Nationa Identity #      [Mandatory]

Identity Document Type:  {Options Passport, National ID, Driving License, Election ID}
Mobile number#
Physical Address
  - Home Address
  - Work Address

Future Looking
TIN #      //Tax Identification Number
SSN #      //Social Security Number

Note that... it is becoming now that Mobile # needs to be considered mandatory... reason being,
future looking fintech... the mobile operator calls logs may be used to score credit worth
of a customer... or related field kept.

Regards
Sendoro