fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Sendoro Juma <send...@singoafrica.com>
Subject Re: Requirement to capture Family details of client in Fineract
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 18:26:34 GMT
Hi Nikhil,

Aligned!!!

Regards
Sendoro

From: "Nikhil Pawar" <nickrp89@gmail.com>
To: "Sendoro Juma" <sendoro@singo.co.tz>
Cc: "Ed Cable" <edcable@mifos.org>, "Nayan Ambali" <nayan.ambali@gmail.com>, "Shaik
Nazeer" <nazeer.shaik@confluxtechnologies.com>, "dev" <dev@fineract.apache.org>

Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 9:23:23 PM
Subject: Re: Requirement to capture Family details of client in Fineract

Hi Sendoro,

As I explained in my previous email. I am using id of family member record to identify the
family members.
I am planning to include identifiers as well. If required, I can add search functionality
which enables you to search members based on identifiers.

The tab shown in mock up is address tab of view client page. I am not storing address of family
members.

Regards,
Nikhil