fineract-dev mailing list archives

From <sif...@skyburgsystems.org>
Subject RE: [Mifos-developer] Mifos X Latest Release
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 18:21:24 GMT
Hi Ed,

One issue I have noticed that needs to be attached to the next version of the system before
it is out is to do with the loan account schedule(the client statement). It has been incorrect
for sometime and has not yet been attended to. I can’t find the previous issue created for
it so I created another with illustrations in line with the screenshots on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-486

Is it possible to get this fixed as a matter of urgency.

Regards,

Sifiso

From: Ed Cable [mailto:edcable@mifos.org]
Sent: June 28, 2017 2:53 PM
To: dev@fineract.apache.org
Cc: Mifos software development
Subject: Re: [Mifos-developer] Mifos X Latest Release

Hi Zayyad,

The next Mifos X distribution that is powered by the latest Apache Fineract release will be
shipped this Monday most likely. We had been waiting for the merging of the newly re-skinned
web app before we could release as we didn't want the re-skin code base to fall behind the
platform once again.

What specific issues were you awaiting fixes on so I can ensure those are in this release.

Thanks,

Ed

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 6:44 AM, Zayyyad A. Said <zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com>