fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "John Wambura | Green Financial Services Ltd" <john.wamb...@greenfinancials.co.tz>
Subject RE: WHICH PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE(S) DO I NEED?
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2017 16:55:28 GMT
Dear Myrle,

Thanks a lot. Your answer provides me with all the information I need for now. much appreciation.

Kind Regards,

John Wambura

-----Original Message-----
From: Myrle Krantz [mailto:myrle@apache.org]
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2017 9:29 AM
To: dev@fineract.apache.org
Cc: Mifos software development
Subject: Re: WHICH PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE(S) DO I NEED?

Hello John,

Apache Fineract is a core banking system back end written in Java. It has a REST interface,
so really you can communicate with it via code written in any programming language.

You will need to run an SQL database as well.

Take a look at the code base (1), and our recent release (2) and then feel free to ask further
questions.

Regards,
Myrle

1. https://github.com/apache/fineract