fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Pawar <nickr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requirement to add profession and marital status to m_client table
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 12:06:43 GMT
Hello Sendoro,

After you brought this point forward. I went through the documentation of
an Indian Credit bureau and they are expecting following values for marital
status:

   - Cohabitating
   - Divorced
   - Married
   - Not Asked
   - Not Given
   - Other
   - Separated
   - Single
   - To Be Married
   - Widowed

For obvious reasons, we cannot accommodate all the fields expected by
different credit bureaus.
I think we should wait for further inputs from the community as to what
fields they feel are important to be included and come to general
consensus.

Regards,
Nikhil