fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Resolving blocker with storing PPI responses WAS [Re: PPI Json tables]
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 22:00:04 GMT
Hi Markus,

I wanted to resurface this email to the top of your inbox in case you
missed the last one I sent out. Nathan is still patiently awaiting this fix
after nearly a year. Raunak is eager to complete the work once we can get
the surveys stored on the back-end.

Not only is it inhibiting one of our important customers in Latin America,
it's now a blocker for two of our Google Summer of Code projects - our
interns working on the mobile field officer app can't complete the surveys
work that Nasim started and our intern working on the mobile self-service
app can't add this functionality.

Thank you for taking the time to help address this.

Ed