fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Sanyam Goel <sanyam.bvco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Apache Fineract GSoC interns
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 16:28:17 GMT
HI All,

I am a third-year undergraduate student at Bharati Vidyapeeth's College Of
Engineering, affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New
Delhi, India.

I am glad that I got opprtunity to work on this project and I'll be working
on the live documentation of Fineract REST API with Swagger, currently it
has a limitation that the apiLive.htm file has to be maintained manually
with the REST API which is hard to keep perfectly synchronized with the
API. We can use Swagger, Springfox to maintain documentation dynamically
and make it easier for developers to consume API. I am really looking
forward to work on this project with the community this summer!

I have uploaded my project plan on https://cwiki.apache.org/
confluence/display/FINERACT/REST+API+Live+Documentation+Using+Swagger

Please have a review :)
Any suggestions and improvements are welcome!

Thanks

--
SANYAM GOEL
+91-9818060934